Pocono Pines, PA
- Pocono Pines is located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains and is home to the communities of Lake Naomi, Pinecrest Lake and Timber Trails. Most of the land was originally owned by the Miller family.
- Pocono Pines was originally referred to as Naomi Pines.
- "Lake Naomi", is a lake more than a mile long and about one-third of a mile wide. It was chartered for the purpose of "erecting a dam, for pleasure, boating, skating, fishing and the cutting, storing and selling of ice."
- The main thoroughfare through the current Village of Pocono Pines is Route 940. It is located at the intersection of Route 940, and Route 423, where one can find one traffic light with one gas station and a few surrounding businesses, including a Southwestern Grill and Bar, and a small delicatessen across the street.
- Centrally located between I-80 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
Included below are homes for sale and real estate in Pocono Pines, PA.
If you would like more information on any of these homes located in Pocono Pines, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new listings in Pocono Pines come on the market that match your specific criteria.